Improve Your Flexibility with The Lower Limber System
If you are looking to improve your flexibility, then you should explore the benefits of The Lower Limber System. This stretching device can help with a range of goals, including greater flexibility, injury prevention, and better sporting performance. It is an ergonomically designed, time-efficient system that facilitates all-over stretching for a healthier body and mind.
Benefits of Leg and Hip Flexibility Stretches
When you spend time stretching regularly, you do your body a valuable service. You may know that stretching before or after physical activity is important, but did you know that it’s just as necessary to stretch every day regardless of your activity level? Here are some of the benefits of stretching to increase hip flexibility and make your entire body more limber.
- Improving posture. In many people, poor posture is caused by tight muscles, such as the chest, hips, and upper and lower back muscles. Most people spend a significant amount of time sitting at a computer or looking at a tablet or phone. The typical position associated with these activities involves rounding the shoulders and tilting the head forward. You can improve this posture by stretching your entire body, especially the hamstrings, pecs, and trapezius muscles.
- Helping to decrease back pain. Stretching can play a role in decreasing any back pain that you may have. Back pain can go hand in hand with poor posture. If you have poor posture in the upper back, you may unknowingly use your lower back to compensate, leading to significant discomfort. Tight hip flexors or hamstrings can also cause back pain. Stretching out these muscles as well as the leg muscles can help reduce or eliminate this problem.
- Reducing muscle soreness. If you have sore muscles or sore muscle groups from a recent strenuous workout or an accidental muscle strain, stretching can help to relieve some of the achiness. Often, when you become injured, the muscles surrounding the injured area can tighten up to help protect the injury site as it heals. By stretching these tightened muscles, you can do a lot to help alleviate the soreness and pain.
- Helping to prevent injury. You can strain or tear a muscle by stretching it too far. However, by engaging in gentle stretches within the muscle’s range of motion, you may help decrease the likelihood of many types of injury. Some light stretching before physical activity can bring beneficial blood flow to the area, warming it up and reducing tightness. Ultimately, this can help you avoid injuries such as muscles strains and tears.
Signs You Should Invest in The Lower Limber System
If you want to increase flexibility with stretching accessories, The Lower Limber System may be for you. It’s the ultimate stretching tool for everybody type. Whether you sit in an office all day and want to prevent the effects of a sedentary lifestyle, an elite athlete seeking an edge on the competition, or an aged person wishing to stay mobile, this system can help. Here are some signs that The Lower Limber System might be for you.
- You are experiencing low energy levels. It may seem counterintuitive, but if you are tired despite getting plenty of sleep and rest, it could be that your tight muscles are using more energy than they would if they were more relaxed. Stretching may play a role in upping your energy levels and making you feel better daily. When you increase flexibility in your lower back or perform a hip flexibility stretch, for example, you can help your muscles relax, encourage healing blood flow to the area, and feel better overall.
- Your muscles ache. It’s common to experience muscles aching after a strenuous workout, sometimes for a day or two (or more). Stretching after such a workout may help alleviate or prevent this aching. This is especially true if your aches and pains result from poor posture or doing physical work that’s too strenuous in conditions that don’t facilitate proper form or posture. Making the time for a stretching session after a challenging workout (or hard workday) can help you achieve better posture, increase your lower back and hip flexibility, and help make injury less likely.
- You are stressed out. Have you ever noticed your shoulders and neck tightening in response to stress? It’s a common cause of muscle tension: stressors in your life, even emotional ones, can cause physical tension, leading to uncomfortably tight muscles. Stretching your body when you are under pressure can encourage mental and physical relaxation. There’s a reason that yoga is growing so popular in the modern era! Spending some time stretching every day allows you to set aside time to focus on yourself and treat your muscles to a relaxing session that can also help calm your mind.
About Lower Limber
If you are looking for easy ways to keep active, recover from training, relieve muscle aches, or simply feel better as you carry out your daily routine, The Lower Limber System may just do the trick. Our unique stretching system can help you perform lower back flexibility stretches as well as a range of other stretches for improved posture and healthier, more relaxed muscles. Do you like the idea of having your very own affordable and portable physiotherapist? Then you’ll love The Lower Limber System. Use it for warming up before exercise, cooling off afterwards, or just keeping yourself limber and relaxed each day – it’s up to you. If you have any questions or comments, we’d love to hear from you. Feel free to contact us here.